Full paid training is given upon arrival, so whether you are a teaching novice or an experienced teacher, you can relax
in the knowledge that your new school will provide you with all the support you may need.
We are excited to be working with this highly reputable human resource management company who are undergoing a surge of
growth in their business, which in turn means that they are looking for English Teachers to help grow and nurture their client’s global growth for English teachers in China.
Salary: Salary: GBP 15 000 – 25 000 yearly during 1st contract
GBP 25 000 - 35 000 yearly after renewal for another contract
*Willing to pay more for teachers with over 1 + years experience*
What will you be doing?
The English Teacher placements involve the teaching of basic oral English, to Kindergarten classes or for older kids in
training centers. The positions are basic in principal but challenging and equally rewarding - feasible for most people that have a confident and forward personality, and of course a high standard of
Benefits of teaching in China
- High wages (on average, £15K -£25K+ per annum) 2nd Year £25k _ £35k Plus
- Some schools provide a end of contract bonus
- Free accommodation or /Housing allowance
- Low living costs
- Income taxes are paid by the employer
- Travel around a diverse and beautiful country
- Be respected as an educator
- On average, you will work 35 hours per week
- Help with obtaining a visa
- Opportunities to travel around China and visit heavenly Thailand and Bali during holidays
- Cost of living: much lower than in Europe, UK or USA.
Transportation would cost you starting from 0.20 GBP and meals in a restaurant/cafe starting from 2 GBP
- Start date - ASAP
- Medical insurance
- Support and advice in the UK and China throughout the process
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, open-minded and confident individuals with a spirit of adventure
- If you are looking for an adventure after due to unemployment, or you are an experienced unemployed person looking to
enhance your career - talk to us!
- Passion to teach English abroad
- Available to move to China for at least 1 year
- Flight cost reimbursed at the end of contract
- Role is subject to references, BBS check, visa for China and medical check
What we do
- Picking you up from the airport
- Giving you free accommodation and insurance
- Providing you with professional teacher training
- Hosting regular socials and networking events
- Offering you personal support throughout your time in China
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed
discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply immediately to: Mr Michael
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref: MD1618800
All UK, USA, Australian, South African & UK Territories Passport holders can apply!