£32,000 - £42,000, OTE + Car
Are you an experienced software trainer looking to join a dynamic team?
In response to ongoing business demands, my client is expanding its coverage and now wishes to employ one additional trainer / implementation consultant, based in the North of England or SE to join their existing dedicated and enthusiastic team.
The main aspects of the role are:
- On acceptance of an order you will visit new clients to help implement their data system. This involves discussing services, data
security, their specific reporting requirements and workflows etc., to guide the client to the best implementation of the system to meet their needs. The process usually involves several days on site
spread over a number of weeks, as agreed with the client.
- Provide additional training and follow up review visits as required.
- Visit potential new clients, in response to enquiries, to provide a demonstration of the system and show how it meets their needs.
Follow up these demonstrations, as necessary, to secure future business. They do not employ sales people but prefer to provide more a more consultancy approach to making
- Maintain communication with existing clients within the area in an account management role.
- Attend meetings and training sessions in their head office from time to time, as necessary.
- Maintain an up to date reporting regime, using their CRM system, to ensure that all parts of the organisation are properly informed of
activities in your area.
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic they have moved to delivering implementations, etc. remotely using Microsoft Teams. As lockdown lifts, they envisage a combination of
remote and onsite working.
Skills and experience
- The client expects candidates to be experienced in delivering on-site software training, to be self-motivated and to work on their own
- A working knowledge of third sector practices would be a distinct advantage.
- Although they would mainly expect you to be working within a reasonable radius of your home, there would be occasions where overnight
travel to further away locations is required.
A £32,000 basic starting salary is
offered, plus company car with excellent commission potential on top. Realistically in Year 1 you should be earning c.£35K + Benefits include: commission structure; Pension scheme; Regional
team outings; 28 days holiday (including bank holiday Salary reviewed following a successful probationary period.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply immediately to: Mr Michael Dyett
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref: MD1618800