Starting in October, November, December 2020
Become an English Teacher
& Relocate to China
Teaching in China with our Overseas colleagues ( CareerHub) presents a world of opportunity. Salaries are significantly higher than most
starting salaries for similar positions in the UK while the cost of living is about 50% lower. Chinese schools will work to train you into a lead teacher and to have real responsibility over your
classroom and your students progress. You will learn to adapt to a new culture while starting a career in international education that can pave the way toward numerous opportunities for further
development both in the field of education and elsewhere.
What are you going to do:
As A Teacher In China You will:
- Choose from multiple opportunities, including Kindergarten, Primary,
Secondary, and adult teaching positions. All are open to applicants with no experience.
- We are closely partnered with some of China's largest and most successful private school groups and they
will provide you with support in China.
- Receive training to help you build your teaching skills by attending seminars and workshops and by
gradually transitioning into the role of a teacher.
- Get to choose between numerous locations across the country. y.
This is a full-time job with 35 – 40 hours a week of work 5 days a week. Exact schedules vary depending on the position. Teaching in China
is a minimum 1-year commitment.
Minium of 15,000 – 45,000 GBP/year depending on location and school + a free private apartment, insurance, TEFL course certificate, daily
general assistance, performance bonuses, paid flights and contract completion bonuses.
What we offer:
- Salary ranges between 15,000 - 25,000 RMB per month (£1,500 - £2,900) -
depending on school type
- Flights are either fully paid for in advance or fully subsidized by the
- Full medical insurance provided for the duration of your 12-month
- Meet and greet at the airport upon arrival
- Training / induction course upon arrival before you start
- Accommodation is either included free of charge or a housing allowance is
- UK agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application
- Ongoing career opportunities and free advice to help you
select placements that uniquely suit your preferences
What we ask for:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Having already graduated or graduating in
the next 3 months)
- A genuine passion for children and education
- To be an adaptable and independent
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £20,000 and £45,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- You will learn to adapt to a new culture while starting a career in international education that can pave the way
toward numerous opportunities for further development both in the field of education and elsewhere.
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed
discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply immediately to: Mr Michael
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref: MD1618800
All UK, USA, Australian, South African & UK Territories Passport holders can apply!